Lifetime Limited Warranty
we are dedicated to making products of uncompromising quality and craftsmanship. ThinSkinz™ warrants that our products will be free from any defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the original purchaser and only for the original vehicle they were installed in. Normal wear and tear do not qualify for a warranty replacement or a refund
- Defects in materials and workmanship in this product.
- This limited warranty does not cover any damage, exposure to abrasive conditions, chemical contamination, such as spilled gasoline, bleach, vehicle accidents, misuse, abuse, incorrect installation, incorrect use, etc. Deterioration or malfunction resulting from any alteration, modification, improper or unreasonable use or maintenance, misuse, abuse, accident, neglect, exposure to excess moisture, fire, sunlight, steam, improper packing and shipping (such claims must be presented to the carrier), lightning, or other acts of nature, damage directly or indirectly caused by people, animal or things, due to non-compliance with the recommended use and care instructions.
- This limited warranty does not cover any damage, deterioration or malfunction resulting from any unauthorized tampering with this product, any repairs attempted by anyone unauthorized by ThinSkinz™ to make such repairs, or any other cause which does not relate directly to a defect in materials and/or workmanship of this product.
- This limited warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear.
Important information regarding this warranty:
- Register your product with ThinSkinz within 30 days of purchase for this warranty to be valid.
- In order to pursue any remedy under this limited warranty, you must possess an original, dated receipt as proof of purchase from an authorized ThinSkinz™ reseller. If this product is returned under this limited warranty, a return authorization number, obtained from ThinSkinz™, will be required. You may also be directed to an authorized reseller or a person authorized by ThinSkinz™ to repair or exchange the Skinz. If it is decided that this product should be returned directly to ThinSkinz™, this product should be properly packed, preferably in the original carton, for shipping. Cartons not bearing a return authorization number will be refused.
- All warranties contained herein shall not apply if the product or cover has been physically damaged, burned, cut, torn or is abnormally soiled or unsanitary.